First Shift Only. Experienced Tool and Die Maker/Repair person with a minimum experience of five years repairing and maintaining stamping dies. Knowledge to interpret part print/tooling drawings.
- All machine guarding must be in place before operating equipment.
- Stay behind all safe distance barriers and signs.
- Operate tool and die department machinery
- Interpret part print/tooling drawings
- Operate miscellaneous hand tools/machinery.
- Use all safety aids and devices.
- Maintain clean work environment.
- Participate in the company’s quality management system based on the ISO 9001: 2000
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
- Ability to operate tool and die machinery.
- Knowledge of dimension and tolerancing standards.
- Ability to use inspection instruments.
Supervisor’s Title: Tool Room Supervisor
Position Supervises: None
Application for Employment