Supervisor’s Title: Plant Manager/Plant Foreman/Assistant Foremen
Position Supervises: None
- All guarding and safe distance signs and barriers must be in place before operating equipment.
- Stay behind all safe distance barriers and signs.
- Operate Presses
- Monitor heat/lot numbers of production parts – fill out and sign Work In Process (WIP) and shipping tags.
- Visually inspect production parts in accordance to instructions provided by Quality personnel, Identify and report production and quality problems to supervision or Quality personnel.
- Use all safety aids and devices.
- Maintain clean work environment.
- Operate Forklift on an as needed basis.
- Participate in the company’s quality management system.
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
- Ability to operate heavy machinery.
- Ability to drive a forklift truck.
Application for Employment
By completing this application, you agree that if you are offered employment, we may verify your name, birthday and social security number with the Social Security Administration before you begin employment.
Please read carefully before filling out and signing the application
I understand that in the event I am employed by Metalstamp, Inc., I am employed “at-will”, which means the term of employment is not definite and my employment may be terminated at any time, with or without cause, or notice, by either myself or my employer. The aforementioned constitutes the entire agreement between the company and myself on the subject of, lay off and/or discharge.
I represent that the answers and information given by me in the Application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. Without limiting the at-will employment relationship, I understand that my employment may be terminated at any time if you have discovered that I have provided incomplete, untrue or misleading answers in this Application, or on any other document or form executed by me at any time during my employment.
I understand and agree that nothing contained in this application, or conveyed during any interview, is intended to create an employment contract. No promises regarding employment have been made to me, and I understand that no such promise or guarantee is binding upon the Company unless made in writing and signed by the President of Metalstamp, Inc.
I hereby authorize all of my former employers to discuss my employment with and release my personnel file to Metalstamp, Inc. I release my former employers from any liability to me, my heirs or assigns, for taking action pursuant to this authorization.
If I am offered employment I agree to submit to a drug test and/or medical examination before starting work. If employed, I also agree to submit to a drug test at any time deemed appropriate by the Company. I agree to abide by all Company work rules, policies and procedures.
This application will expire in 60 days. After that date, unless otherwise notified, I understand that my status as an applicant will end. I may re-apply for employment in the future by completing a new application. I authorize a pre-employment background check.