First Shift Only. Operate manual presses as well as other general labor duties as assigned by supervision.
- All guarding and safe distance signs and barriers must be in place before operating equipment.
- Stay behind all safe distance barriers and signs.
- Operate Presses
- Monitor heat/lot numbers of production parts – fill out and sign Work In Process (WIP) and shipping tags.
- Visually inspect production parts in accordance to instructions provided by Quality personnel, Identify and report production and quality problems to supervision or Quality personnel.
- Use all safety aids and devices.
- Maintain clean work environment.
- Operate Forklift on an as needed basis.
- Participate in the company’s quality management system.
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
- Ability to operate heavy machinery.
- Ability to drive a forklift truck.
Supervisor’s Title: Plant Manager/Plant Foreman/Assistant Foremen
Position Supervises: None
Application for Employment